Hyundai ELANTRA vs The Competition
The award-winning Hyundai Elantra is proof that the future is here – and it is bold and beautiful. The Elantra is now the most advanced affordable compact car available in South Central Minnesota with its unique styling inside and out, as well as a pair of highly efficient and powerful drivelines.We understand that you may be considering other compact sedans, which is why we at Hyundai of Mankato would like you to take a look at how our Elantra stacks up to its competitors – the Honda Civic, Mazda3, Nissan Sentra, Toyota Corolla, and Volkswagen Jetta.
View Our Hyundai Elantra Inventory
Why would you consider a new Hyundai Elantra over the Honda Civic?
- The Elantra offers features not available on the Civic, such as the BlueLink connected car system. It is very comprehensive with features that reports collisions and other emergency functions.
- Every vehicle offers Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone integration. The Elantra has wireless smartphone integration as standard on its lowest priced model.
- Hyundai’s New Vehicle Warranty is covered for 5 years or 60,000 miles, along with our Powertrain Warranty that goes up to 20 years or 200,000 miles.
- The key to the Elantra is its value. It has the best value for the money of any vehicle in its class!
Why would you consider a new Hyundai Elantra over the Mazda3?
- The Elantra’s design has been praised for being bold and sharp. Bolder and sharper than the Mazda
- Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist is standard on all Elantra models. The base Mazda3 does not offer it
- Take a look at the Mazda3’s infotainment system. You can use it as a touchscreen? You can in the Elantra.
- Rear seat occupants might not find the right amount of room in the Mazda, You can in the award-winning Elantra.
Why would you consider a new Hyundai Elantra over the Nissan Sentra?
- The BlueLink connected car system is very handy with controls inside the Elantra and on your smartphone.
- The difference between a rear-view monitor and Round-View Monitor is a full 360-degree view to perfect your parking job.
- Elantra offers a fully digital 10.25-inch instrument cluster – a feature desired on sedans in this class.
- Value is something more tangible than price. The award-winning Elantra truly has the best value for the money of any vehicle in its class!
Why would you consider a new Hyundai Elantra over the Toyota Corolla?
- Compared to the Corolla, you get a lot more for your money – period.
- The Elantra is equipped with the Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist standard on all models. You have to order a package on the Corolla to get this feature.
- Toyota offers sportier versions of their Corolla sedan. Hyundai offers true performance in the Elantra N-Line and the upcoming Elantra N.
- The award-winning Elantra offers a lot of value for the money – along with a sharp and bold design.
Why would you consider a new Hyundai Elantra over the Volkswagen Jetta?
- The Elantra offers a sharp design and an interior to match. It is more advanced than the Volkswagen.
- The Jetta offers just a review camera, while the Elantra has a Round-View Monitor. That gives you a true 360-degree look around your vehicle when you park it.
- In an Elantra, all you have to do is feel the quality. It is all around you at every touch and control.
- When it comes to value, the Elantra offers more than just the price. It offers the best new car warranty in the industry, along with our extended Powertrain Warranty, going up to 20 years and 200,000 miles.
Which compact sedan should you choose? The Hyundai Elantra – hands down!
Contact us to check out Hyundai Elantra at Hyundai of Mankato today. See why it is one of the best in its class right now!
Hyundai of Mankato is located at:
1281 Raintree Rd • Mankato, MN 56001