Hyundai VENUE vs The Competition
The subcompact Hyundai Venue is the right vehicle for you. With two rows of comfortable seating and space for up to five passengers, you and your friends or family can enjoy those valued trips to the Twin Cities or across the Upper Midwest. Its style is equally at home here in Mankato, with its bold exterior and clean-sheet interior.
We understand that you may be considering other subcompact SUVs, which is why we at Hyundai of Mankato would like you to take a look at how our Venue stacks up to our competitors – the Ford EcoSport, the Kia Soul, the Nissan Kicks, and the Toyota C-HR.
View Our Hyundai Venue Inventory
Why would you consider a new Hyundai Venue over the Ford EcoSport?
- The Venue offers features not available on its competitors, such as the available Surround View Monitor, wireless device charging pad, and many more!
- Access to the Venue’s cargo area is made simple by a liftgate, not a side-swinging rear door.
- Fuel economy is important. That is why the Venue earns better fuel economy than the Ford.
- The key to the Venue is its value. It has the best value for the money of any vehicle in its class!
- While only on sale since 2018 in the U.S. the EcoSport has not significantly changed since it went into production in 2012!
Why would you consider a new Hyundai Venue over the Kia Soul?
- The Venue does not need design gimmicks to invite you along for the ride. We keep it simple and fun.
- What you get in a Venue will surprise you. Such as key driver assist technologies and wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto standard.
- It is small, frugal, and fits in more parking spaces than the Soul.
Why would you consider a new Hyundai Venue over the Nissan Kicks?
- The Venue offers more standard features that are usable for drivers and passengers alike. For example, wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
- Which one is easier on the eyes? Customers have said that the Venue with its cute looks and smaller footprint.
- Did you know that Hyundai offers the best New Vehicle Warranty in the U.S.A..? It is covered for 5 years or 60,000 miles. We add additional coverage with our Powertrain Warranty that goes up to 20 years or 200,000 miles.
Why would you consider a new Hyundai Venue over the Toyota C-HR?
- When it comes to cargo space, it is always better to have a more upright, but angled roofline than a coupe-like one. That means more usable space with the second row seats down.
- Blind-Spot Collision Warning with Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning is standard on ALL Venue models. This feature is not standard on the C-HR’s base model.
- Hyundai has you and your Venue covered with their New Vehicle Warranty for 5 years or 60,000 miles. Don’t forget that we add to your Venue our Powertrain Warranty that goes up to 20 years or 200,000 miles.
Which subcompact SUV should you choose? The Hyundai Venue – hands down!
Contact us to check out the new Hyundai Venue at Hyundai of Mankato today. See why it is one of the best in its class right now!
Hyundai of Mankato is located at:
1281 Raintree Rd • Mankato, MN 56001